How do you think that your computer will operate if you don’t perform regular maintenance on it? In case your computer is running slow, if it periodically needs to be rebooted or does not boot up as quickly as it used to, it sounds like it’s time for a Clean Up. The following instructions below will provide you step by step instructions about how best to make sure that your PC continues to operate at its fullest potential. These instructions are applicable for computers running Windows XP and using Internet Explorer.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Next click on the word Tools upward on very top of your display.
3. Click on Internet Options.
4. In the center of the box you will notice a section called Temporary Internet Files. Click the Delete Files button.
If you adored this article and you would such as to get more information regarding mycleanpc reviews kindly see our own website. 5. Click on the box Delete offline content also, then OK.
6. After that’s completed, click on the Delete Cookies button inside the Temporary Internet Files section. Click OK there too.
7. Next click on the Settings button. Check for newer versions of stored pages ought to be clicked on automatically if it isn’t already.
8. Change the Amount of Disk Space to use to 8MB. Click OK twice.
9. Next go to the green Start button in the lower left side of your screen. Click My Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Check Disk Clean up.
10. Use offline articles or anything else it asks. It will take a few minutes while it is checking how much space it can clean up. When you get the newest pop-up window, then make sure there are tests in every box. Click OK
11. After conducting Disk Clean up, visit Ad-Aware, update and run the program. If you do not have Ad-Aware SE Personal, it is a free very extensive spyware removal software and it is remarkably easy to use. You can download it through Lavasoft. After running Ad-Aware, reboot your computer.
You ought to conduct the above maintenance about once a week. Then in an as-needed basis, run Disk Defrag, which you can find in Start, My Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Disk Defrag. By abiding by the above straightforward steps your computer must continue to run at optimal performance!